Juccini Auspicious Symbols Incense Sticks
- THE SCENTS OF THE HIMALAYAS: Our incense comes from Tibet and Nepal, making them more earthy and pungent. Traditionally Hand-rolled by Tibetan Refugees in Nepal using only natural herbs, minerals, holy water, and sacred holy soil these incense sticks have the scents of the high mountains.
- 100% NATURAL AROMA : These incense sticks are made from 100% natural and herbal ingredients and don’t contain sticks inside. This is an authentic hand-rolled product and is fragile. Handle with care and place them in Tibetan incense holder or a bowl full of sand to drown yourself in the fragrance of the Himalayas. These incense sticks are used for aroma therapy, that you can experience at home!
- RELAXING SCENT : Combining over 100 medicinal and aromatic plants from the Himalayas; white sandalwood base, these incense sticks provide a very relaxing aroma. Light some Tibetan incense, curl up on the sofa with a cup of tea, a book and some chilled out music. Alternatively, you can run a bath and replace the candles with these incense sticks for a very relaxing time!
- USES AND BENEFITS: Experience the pure benefits of using traditional Tibetan incense as aromatherapy, one of the oldest medicinal practices of Tibet. Hand-rolled following ancient texts and traditions; Centuries-old Tibetan Incense is the best companion for meditation, yoga, healing, relaxation, Spiritual offerings, and purifying the environment.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED : Enjoy a risk-free purchase and buy with confidence. If you don’t like our product or if you get a pack of broken incense sticks – contact us. We stand behind our products 100%, so you can return any of our products within 30 days, and you’ll get a hassle-free, easy return. We offer a 100% Satisfaction guarantee for this product. If you have any problem with the product, please feel free to contact us, we’ll send you a new one or refund your previous purchase.
Follow us on social media for mindfulness content