Prayer Flags Large Pack of 25
- VIBRANT COLORS: Our Prayer Flags are handmade and attached to the sturdy long rope that has enough room to tie on two ends. Prayre Flags are arranged from left to right in a specific order. The colors are the symbol of Five Elements (Pancha Mahabhuta). Five colors that symbolizes Sky - Blue, Air - White, Fire - Red, Water - Green and Earth - Yellow.
- SYMBOLS: Lungta which means Wind Horse carries prayers and affirmation in the wind. Denotes Wisdom, Fortune, Long Life and Good Health.
- PRAYERS AND SPIRITUAL VIBE: This is a Traditional Prayer Flag, made of Traditional Nepalese Thin Fabric that will Worn Out Gradually. The Prayer Flag will carry Sutras, Mantras, Prayers which denotes the words of compassion, love, harmony and good will to All beings. A very beautiful and authentic look for your indoor home and outdoor yard, garden specially for those who are interested , yoga and meditation practice.
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR DECORATION: Great for Indoor and Outdoor Home Garden Decorations and Altar Accessories. HOW TO USE: Please dip the prayer flag in warm water to straighten out the crease and wrinkles. The colors might come out while dipping Flag in water as the flags are hand dyed.
- HANDCRAFT: Well Craft Frayed Edges and Loose Threads Design to Ensure Gradual Disintegration and Wear out in the Wind over the Years. Print design may vary slightly from the pictured images due to handcrafted manufacturing, but all versions include the Lung ta (Wind Horse), traditional mantras and deities.Free shipping. Shipping within 12 hrs from USA.
- Dimension - (10*10) cm
Follow us on social media for mindfulness content