Juccini Elegant Tibetan Incense Sticks
- WHY THIS INCENSE IS DIFFERENT : There are two basic styles of incense from the Himalayas south into India. The incense of India is mostly flowery and sweet smelling. If your are looking for the Indian incense, this may not be the right choice. Our incense coming from Tibet and Nepal is more earthy and pungent. Traditionally Hand rolled by Tibetan Refugees in Nepal using only natural herbs, minerals, holy water, and sacred holy soil has scents of high mountains.
- NATURAL : All natural herbal ingredients with no wooden stick inside incense, makes it fragile and each box may contain few broken sticks during shipping handling. It will not fit in the Indian style stick burners. You will either need to get an incense burning box or fill a small bowl with sand and put an end of it in the sand so that it stands up.
- PACKED ACCORDING TO WEIGHT : Beautiful Fabric box of incense contains handmade incense approx. 21-24 sticks as it is packed according to the weight of incense and not the number of sticks, combining over 100 medicinal and aromatic plants from the Himalayas; white sandalwood base.
- BENEFITS : Experience the pure benefits from using traditional Tibetan incense as aromatherapy, one of the oldest medicinal practices of Tibet.
- USES : Hand rolled following ancient texts and traditions; Centuries old Tibetan Incense is good for meditation, yoga, healing, relaxation, Spiritual offerings and purifying the environment.
Follow us on social media for mindfulness content